We are happy to assist with many local fundraising events such as Chinese Auctions, Theme Trays, etc… Please review the following guidelines:
- Donation requests should be put in writing on organizational letterhead and mailed to us at least 4-5 weeks in advance of your event.
- Be sure to include details of the event, anticipated attendance/participants as well as contact person’s name, address, email and telephone number.
- If we are able to support your event with a product certificate we will notify you via the U.S. mail. Please note that we are unable to review late requests.
Send Letter of Request to:
6075 Main Street
Williamsville, NY 14221
or Fax Your Letter of Request to (716) 633-2671.
- Check out our Anderson’s Coupon Books! You earn $3.00 per book sold. Click here for more info. Call you nearest Anderson’s to set up an account & to verify availability.
- For those charitable groups interested in purchasing our handmade ice cream at our promotional rate, please call our Catering Coordinator at (716) 633-2302.
Fundraising Coupon Books
If your organization is looking for a unique fundraising campaign , look no further. The Anderson’s Fundraising Coupon Book is a winner. Each book has over $70.00 in valuable coupons.
In addition to your team’s profits, we offer incentives for individuals in your group: Free Cone Certificates! (based on total books sold) Books are available at all locations and can be picked up today!
Includes Great Savings Certificates such as:
- $3.00 off Ice Cream Cakes & Pies
- $2.00 off 2 Cones
- $4.00 off 2 Sandwiches
- 20% off entire order
** You earn $3.00 per book sold!
Scoop Up the Fun(d) Spirit Nights & Fundraising
If your organization is looking for a fundraising opportunity, here is the scoop on one of the coolest events in town! During the months of February and March organization can host a Spirit Night at your local Anderson’s and will earn 20% of the sales from purchases made by your supporting guests!
Spirit Nights take place on Monday’s from October 16 – Nov 20, 2017 and February 5 – March 19, 2018 , 4:00PM – 8:00PM
How it Works:
- Submit a Registration using official form:
- See registration form (link to be released in mid September) for exact dates of registration.
- When we confirm your registration & date via email, you will be asked to provide a Certificate of Insurance at least 10 days prior to your event , otherwise your date will not be held.)
- Get the word Out!!:
- Print out the official donation tickets (that we provide to you) and have your participants hand them out to your neighbors, friends, family, teachers … and invite them to your registered Anderson’s Spirit Night. *Give each person two donation tickets – 1 for dinner & 1 for dessert!
- Remind them to bring the donation tickets with them to the spirit night so we can ensure that you’ll earn 15% of the sale.
- Have your team or group create posters advertising your event and post them around town! Plus bring some to your Anderson’s location and we will hang them up the week prior to your date.
- Tweet, post, email about your event!!
- The more you promote the event, the more funds you will earn!:
- Next, coordinate with Volunteers:
- To act as a Greeter/Hostess at the Door the Night of event.
- Scoop up more Funds by selling Andersons Coupon Books during your event. (Books sell for $4.00 and you earn $3.00 per book! We will supply what you need to host the selling on your night. Please note your participation of Coupon Books on your registration form.) NOTE: Any group can sell our Coupon Books any time of year regardless of participating in Spirit Nights. For info on setting up an account at any of our locations click here: Anderson’s Coupon Book Program.
- Two More Ways to Have Fun!:
- Anderson’s will donate a $15.00 Gift Card to be won by one of your guests. (Donation tickets state for your guests to sign their name and phone number to be entered. Winner will be selected at random from all redeemed tickets at your Spirit Night event.)
- Anderson’s will offer a prize to Volunteers via the Spirit Twitter Promo. (Details in your packet sent upon registration completion.)