ONLINE GIFT CARD SALE FUNDRAISING
Calling all fundraising School Groups (elementary, middle and high school) and area Youth Organizations:
If your organization is looking for a fundraising opportunity here is the scoop on our new online gift card sale fundraiser! During the months of September, October and November your organization can be a beneficiary of 18% of all online gift card sales made by your supporting guests!
Fundraising sales begin September 14 and run through November 15. You will earn profits of your supporting guests' online gift card purchases for up to 7 days during this time.
How Online Gift Card Fundraising Works
In 4 Easy Steps!
COMMUNITY DONATION REQUESTS
We are happy to assist with many local fundraising events such as Chinese Auctions, Theme Trays, Raffles, etc. Please review the following guidelines:
- Donation requests should be put in writing on organizational letterhead and mailed to us at least 4-5 weeks in advance of your event. You may also submit your letterhead via our donation request form.
- Be sure to include details of the event, anticipated attendance/participants as well as contact person’s name, address, email and telephone number.
- If we are able to support your event with a product certificate we will notify you via the U.S. mail. Please note that we are unable to review late requests.
- Check out our Anderson’s Coupon Books! You earn $3.00 per book sold. Call you nearest Anderson’s to set up an account & to verify availability.
- For those charitable groups interested in purchasing our handmade ice cream at our promotional rate, please call our Catering Coordinator at (716) 633-2302.
Send Letter of Request to:
6075 Main Street
Williamsville, NY 14221
or Fax Your Letter of Request to (716) 633-2671.
COUPON BOOKS FUNDRAISER
This September and October 2020, Anderson's is selling coupon books to benefit three organizations important to our family and community. The Anderson’s Fundraising Coupon Book is chock full of savings valid all year round. Each book is filled with over $70.00 worth of valuable coupons.
The September 2020 beneficiary of coupon book proceeds is Camp Good Days & Special Times as September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month. The October 2020 beneficiary of coupon book proceeds is Hope Chest & For Our Daughters as October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Check back this September to order!
How It Works:
- Guests can purchase either 1 Coupon Book for 4.00 or 4 Coupon Books for 16.00 (includes shipping cost)
- Anderson’s will mail out Books.
- Groups earn $3.00 for each book sold.
Please Note: Coupons are only valid in our locations (not valid on online orders of any type and not valid on DoorDash orders).